Our Aims & Objectives
Our overarching aims are to:
- Promote social inclusion through supporting a positive start in the lives of children and young people, focusing on personal growth & development.
- Create engaging, educational experiences that broaden horizons.
- Ensure that our services are responsive to ever changing needs and priorities
Our main service objectives are to:
- Provide a range of educational opportunities to young people aged 5 to 18
- Provide a variety of inter-connecting services for early primary children through to adulthood, so that support and intervention can be tailored to individual needs and benefit from long standing relationships.
- Develop and support staff so that they are skilled and confident in engaging with young people and their families to reach the best outcomes.
- Create progression routes for young people so that they have the best chance of a positive future.
- Be creative and proactive in ensuring our project sustainability