We offer free open access activities every week for children and young people as well as school holiday programmes and residential experiences.
Open access provision allows children and young people to spend time with their friends and peers in a safe, supportive environment. Our staff are continuously developing and providing engaging and educational activities and opportunities, designed to develop skills, increase confidence and self esteem and act as a diversion from risk taking behaviour.
Our aims in open access provision are in line with the “Nature and Purpose of Youth Work” set out by Youthlink, Scotland’s national agency for youth work:
• Build self-esteem and self-confidence.
• Develop the ability to manage personal and
• Create learning and develop new skills.
• Encourage positive group atmospheres.
• Build the capacity of young people to consider
risk, make reasoned decisions and take control.
• Develop a ‘world view’ which widens horizons and invites social
To see times of our weekly activities visit our clubs and groups